BLUE LAGOON TOUR PACKEGES
Pick Up 08.00-08.30am, Price $100/Car/2 Persons
• Kerta Gosa : The biggest Kingdom In Hindu Bali
• Goa lawah : Bat Cave Temple
• Padang Bay : Blue Lagoon (Snorkeling Area)
• Tenganan : Traditional Village
• Note: The price is including all entrances ticket, Boat, Snorkeling Equipment, 1x Lunch, Mineral Water, Soft Drink (Coke or Spite or Fanta) Car, Petrol, Parking, English Speaking Driver, Balinese dress to the temple (Sarong), Chilled Towel, & 21% Government tax.
1. Bali Kerta Gosa: located in Klung Kung Regency and use a s justice court palace long time ago. As the former kingdom, if reasonable Klungkung has many a time this is a tourism object. One of them is the Taman Gili in Kerta Gosa, cultural heritage Semarapura Klungkung Palace. Kerta Gosa is a building (bale), which is part of the building complex Semarapura Palace and was built around 1686 by peletak basis of power and the first holder of the throne that is the kingdom of Klungkung Ida I Dewa Agung Jambe.
Structure Kerta Gosa Building
Kerta Gosa consists of two buildings (bale), namely akerta Gosa Bale and Bale Kambang. Bale Kambang called because the building is surrounded by a pond that is Gili Park. The uniqueness Kerta Gosa with Bale Kambang this is surface on the ceiling or roof bale is decorated with traditional painting style of Kamasan (a village in Klungkung) or style of puppet that is very popular in the community Bali. Initially, the paintings that decorate the ceiling are made of cloth and parba. New since 1930 is replaced and created at the top of the plasterboard direstorasi ago according to the original image is still intact and up to now. Cultural heritage as Kingdom Semarapura, Gosa and Kerta Bale Kambang enabled to judge the matter and the religious ceremony that is especially yadnya cut teeth (mepandes) like children king.
Function Kerta Gosa
Function of the two buildings is closely related to the function of education through the paintings that were presented at the puppet ceiling buildings. The paintings are a series of stories that take on the key themes, namely Swargarokanaparwa and parwa Bima Swarga a guide punishment Karma Phala (result of the good-bad deeds performed during a human lifetime) and the re-incarnation into the world because of the deeds and sin – sin. Because no one said that if the psychological, theme paintings decorate the ceiling Kerta Gosa building load values education mental and spiritual. Painting is divided into a row of six terraced.
Story of Painting at Kerta Gosa Building
Bottom row illustrates the themes derived from Tantri Story. Suite second from the bottom illustrates the theme of the story. Bimaswarga in Swargarakanaparwa. Catenarian next theme Bagawan Kasyapa story. Fourth row to take a theme that is characteristic Palalindon or meaning and the meaning of the occurrence of earthquakes in mythologist. Continuation of the story is taken from the theme Bimaswarga painted on the fifth row that is located almost on the cone-shaped roof building. In the last row or the sixth place by a description of the life of Nirwana. In addition to the building ceiling Kerta Gosa, puppet paintings also decorate the ceiling in the west that is Kerta Gosa Bale Kambang. On the palate this painting Bale Kambang puppet who comes to take the themes from the story of Kakawin Ramayana and Sutasoma.
2. Bali Goa Lawah or Bat Cave Temple is one of favorite places of interest in Bali and it is located near of hilly bank so it is called reef of Middle hill. This cave is located in Pasinggahan countryside, Dawan sub district, Klungkung Regency, east part of Bali and about 1,5 hours from Denpasar Town. There is a nature cave dwelt by thousands of tail bat located at north side from Jeroan/center of Gua Lawah Temple. Meanwhile the main road from Klungkung to Amlapura is just in front of the temple. This cave is apposite to the beautiful beach with black sand along the coastal area.
Pursuant to the papyrus of Dwi Jendra Tattwa, the Goa Lawah’s name is Goa Lelawah, the name which is given by Danghyang Nirartha (a priest overspread the Hindu teaching in Bali) when he stop in this place on his Tirtha Yatra trips. He arrive at a cave which is a lot of bats hang on and its unbroken voice clamor as hymn to add the beauty of the cave. Therefore this cave is named by Goa Lawah or Bat Cave. On the above cave is growth by the flower trees with its smelt fragrance and stimulus the peace mind of Danghyang Nirartha, so that he overnight stays for some nights in this place. From the cave we see also the beautiful coast with the blue ocean with Nusa Penida Island as a backdrop.
History: In Goa Lawah consists of two syllables of the cave, which means cave and Lawah which means bat cave where Lawah tail inhabited by thousands of bats in the mouth of these Bali attractions there is a temple Khayangan Jagat status. Goa Lawah Temple is a sacred and beautiful area. There was a blend of sea and mountains (linga-yoni). As the name suggests, this temple there is a cave inhabited by thousands of bats. While at the mouth of the cave there are several palinggih Stana of the Gods. In the yard, also stood firm several Meru and other sthana. Narrated MPU Kuturan come to Bali during the tenth century the government-led Children’s youngest brother of King Airlangga. Airlangga own rule in East Java (1019-1042). When he arrived, mpu Kuturan find many sects in Bali. Seeing the fact that, mpu Kuturan then develop the concept of Tri Murti with the aim of uniting all these sects Kuturan MPU also teaches making heaven Pakraman Three in every village in Bali as well as confirmed the presence of Jagat heaven that one of them is Goa Lawah Temple.
3. Padang Bay (Blue Lagoon) : Blue Lagoon is many snorkelers favorites Bali snorkeling site, with its excellent corals, sitting on bright white sand. The clear waters, sandy bottom and bright light make this a very popular site for taking underwater photos. we then take a local Balinese boat out to enjoy two hours snorkeling sites that usually include Blue Lagoon.
As you have come to expect there are loads to see including Nemo Fish, Angel Fish, Butterfly Fish, Parrot Fish, Lion Fish and so much more. Do look out for Cuttle Fish that is often seen here hanging in the water. You may see them changing color to camouflage themselves or to warn off other creatures. And after the snorkeling we can enjoy the lunch on the beach.
4. Tenganan Traditional Village : Bali Tenganan Village is one of the oldest Balinese Traditional Village located in Karangasem Regency, east part of Bali. This village is much referred by cultural literature science of Tenganan Pegringsingan, which is very famous in the island. It own very unique local community life pattern which is one example of Bali Aga Village cultures (Hindu Prehistoric) and different with other countryside in plain of Bali. Nowadays, this village has been appointed as a place for tourist destination which can present the attractive and unique matters which able to add the variation of object and fascination for tourist to come.
History of Tenganan Village:
There are some versions of story telling us the history of Tenganan village.
- Some say that the word Tenganan was derived from the word “tengah” or “ngatengahang” which means, “move to the inner area”. This derivation of word was having a relation with the movement of the villagers from the seaside to a rural area, in which the position of this village is in the middle of hills, which are western hill (Kauh Hill) and eastern hill (Kangin Hill).
- Another version reveals that the people of Tenganan Village came from Peneges village, located in Gianyar, precisely near Bedahulu. Based on the folklore, once upon a time Bedahulu King lost one of his horses. The people looked for it to the east and the horse was finally found dead by Ki Patih Tunjung Biru, the King’s right hand. For his loyalty, the King finally gave Ki Patih Tunjung Biru an authority to govern the land as far as the aroma of the carrion of the horse can be smelled. Ki Patih was an intelligent person, so he cut the carrion into pieces and spread it as far as he could. Thus he received a quite large area.
Tenganan Village presenting the unique traditional culture
The specification of tourism object at Tenganan Village is consisted of :
Countrified pattern of rural having the character of Linear
- The structure of bilateral society orientation at seniority collective
Special Ritual System in high frequency by serving the religion solidarity, artistically and social mechanical solidarity
- The tradition of Mekare-Kare on every June is a faith tradition as the screw pine in ritual context, religion value, spirit of struggle and test of physical delaying accompanied by traditional gamelan of Selonding
- The Art Crafting Weave of cloth fastens which is famous called by Ikat Pangringsingan that is designed and arranged by the typical color.
Tenganan Village Geographically
Tenganan village is geographically situated among the hill in west and east part of this village. This village is located in Manggis sub district and Karangasem Regency or about 1 hour drive from Denpasar Town. It is a small village consisted of three Banjars (group of local community) those are Banjar Kauh, Banjar Tengah and Banjar Pande. The regional of this village is consisted of three complexes those are resident, plantation and rice field complex. The history of Tenganan village is expressed in a few versions. The first version is mentioned that the resident of Tenganan village are come from Paneges Village, a village is located near with Bedahulu Village that is located Gianyar Regency. The second version is expressed that word of Tenganan recognized in one of Bali inscription that was written by the word of Tranganan. The third version is expressed that the Tenganan Village Resident prays to theBukit Lempuyang Temple. The word of Tenganan is ascribed by a Tengah root word which can mean to aim to middle of Pegringsingan, the fasten cloth type weave that is typically produce by Tenganan village resident. The structure of resident in Tenganan village is built in linear consisted of six rays. Each of ray consisted of some lawn broadly, the building form where the local community use it to present the handicraft for tourists. All the tradition existences of the human being are harmoniously with the God, human and environment as according to Tri Hita Karana concept. The Tourism Destination of Tenganan Village remains to draw during the time, goodness as tourism cultural object, tourism nature and agriculture tourism.
Visitors will feel comfortable when visiting this area, for some facilities are available here, like food stalls, good toilets, arts shops and a quite large parking area. If we wish to have meal in restaurants or to spend the night near this area, we can go to Candidasa, which is only 3 km from this village. To get to Tenganan, get a lift up from the main road by ojek; and have a pleasant walk back down to the main road contemplating the intricacies of the Bali Aga culture. There is no entrance fee to Tenganan but a small donation is requested as we enter Tenganan Village.