Mount Batur volcano is one of the sacred mountain According to Hindu believe. Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level can be summited by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours.
- 02.00-03.00 : pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point in Pura Jati Temple.
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount batur trekking guides).
- 04.00 am : Begin our climb / trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 04.20 am : Continue our climb / trek to the summit crater.
- 06.15 am Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy refreshments of eggs boiled in volcanic steam.
- 07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 am : Begin our descent to Jati Temple, the finishing point of our trek.
- 09.00 am : Arrival at Jati Temple and board car
- 09.30 am : Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
- 12.00 pm : Return arrival at your hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Parking fee
- Drinking water
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
PICK UP TIME:
Ubud : 02:30 am Sanur : 02:00 am
Kuta/jimbaran/legian/seminyak : 01:40 am Nusa Dua : 01:40 am
USD 50/person (ubud area)
USD 70/person (sanur, kuta, nusa dua, jimbaran area)